Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Shadow
Cyansurfer
K.Kemzura
Nattfödd
rachel_bilson
Kazh21
Aikon
NJNETS
cox
13 posters

My hardstyle channel (youtube)

rachel_bilson
    rachel_bilson
    Birthday General

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 Empty Re: My hardstyle channel (youtube)

Post  rachel_bilson Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:10 pm

cox wrote:
    rachel_bilson wrote:Really nice stuff! Something i can listen to when I am working Very Happy

cheers

Thx m8 Smile Don't work too hard though Smile

I work as hard as good the music is Wink So my employer should thank you for making such good music  Basketball 
    cox
    cox
    Cardinal Mix Master of Aurora Racing

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 Empty Re: My hardstyle channel (youtube)

Post  cox Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:36 am

Kazh21 wrote:
    cox wrote:
    Kazh21 wrote:Hell yea, new mix, downloading and listening to it tomorrow on the way to uni again <3

oh back to school already? well hope the music is gonna help a bit then Smile
    Nah, final exams. 3 of 6 are done. 3 coming next week, then i'm done.
    2 free months and a motorcycle are wating for me bounce

Ah yea, finals right gotcha Smile I saw that in another thread too, just slipped my mind- all the best of luck on the exams m8 Smile

rachel_bilson wrote:
    I work as hard as good the music is Wink So my employer should thank you for making such good music Basketball

well i'll be happy to receive royalties from your boss hehe - well hope the music makes your workday better atleast Smile

Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 am

All hail the king Cox of Auroramusic! Let his rulership be fair and differentgenreous!
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Nattfödd wrote:All hail the king Cox of Auroramusic! Let his rulership be fair and differentgenreous!

Bow down in my pressence, lol nah j/k Wink

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 King-c10
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

More coming soon? bounce 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Kazh21 wrote:More coming soon? bounce 

Yeah - most likely i'll have a new mix (or two) up tomorrow- ran into a few difficulties with the last hardstyle mix... kinda got blocked worldwide  Embarassed then my pc started to blow the fuses, so had to get that fixed... anyway i'll get cracking on some new stuff later today Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 pm

cox wrote:
    Yeah - most likely i'll have a new mix (or two) up tomorrow- ran into a few difficulties with the last hardstyle mix... kinda got blocked worldwide  Embarassed then my pc started to blow the fuses, so had to get that fixed... anyway i'll get cracking on some new stuff later today Smile

Just when I thought "it was over", you pulled me back in Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Nattfödd wrote:
    cox wrote:

Just when I thought "it was over", you pulled me back in Smile

hehe nah it aint gonna be over if i can help it lol i kinda enjoy mixing and making videos alot Smile music wise i'm gonna go with a vocal trance mix- i'm not sure i'll be able to have a hardstyle video finished by tomorrow there's quite alot of editing to do- let's see... i'll do my best to have both ready though Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, it was a rephrased quote Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Nattfödd wrote:Well, it was a rephrased quote Smile

ahh got it Smile al pacino rocks btw Cool 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Just a little heads up, the mixes are gonna be delayed a bit :/ actually uploaded 2 videos today- one hardstyle and one trance- first one got blocked worldwide, again Sad second one got muted- so working on 2 new ones (editing out the parts that got blocked and muted) and counting my blessings and hopeing for better luck with these two.. I'll probably have them finished and up during the next cpl of days Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:55 pm

cox wrote:Just a little heads up, the mixes are gonna be delayed a bit :/ actually uploaded 2 videos today- one hardstyle and one trance- first one got blocked worldwide, again Sad second one got muted- so working on 2 new ones (editing out the parts that got blocked and muted) and counting my blessings and hopeing for better luck with these two.. I'll probably have them finished and up during the next cpl of days Smile
    Fuck yt, fuck google. Why? "Youtube sensors KlagemauerTV"
    K.Kemzura
    K.Kemzura
    Creative Squad

Post  K.Kemzura Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Kazh21 wrote:Just a side-note. Create a soundcloud account and upload your music there. It doesn't kill the quality as much as youtube.
    and shouldn't kill the copyrights
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Nattfödd wrote:
    cox wrote:Just a little heads up, the mixes are gonna be delayed a bit :/ actually uploaded 2 videos today- one hardstyle and one trance- first one got blocked worldwide, again Sad second one got muted- so working on 2 new ones (editing out the parts that got blocked and muted) and counting my blessings and hopeing for better luck with these two.. I'll probably have them finished and up during the next cpl of days Smile
    Fuck yt, fuck google. Why? "Youtube sensors KlagemauerTV"

Lol indeed long and hard Wink I think youtube has updated their copyright protection system- or w/e it is they've got running, on the plus side the processing time is so much faster now- or i just had seriously bad luck with my latest vids...
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:38 am

So here we go Wink trance first (scrapped the other mix and made a new one)

Tracklist:

1. Delerium - Chrysalis Heart (Stereojackers vs Mark Loverush Remix)
    2. Driftmoon vs Geert Huinink feat. Kim - Like A Knife (Original Mix)
    3. Faruk Sabanci, James Dymond - Sphinx (Original Mix)
    4. Ferry Tayle Feat. Poppy - The Way Back Home (Matt Bowdidge Remix)
    5. Susana - Silent Heart (Denis Kenzo Main Mix)
    6. Allen & Envy And Sarah Lynn - Save Your Last Breath (Robert Lyttle Remix)
    7. Philippe El Sisi & Abstract Vision ft. Jilliana Danise - This Time (WaCh Remix)
    8. Aly & Fila meets Roger Shah feat. Sylvia Tosun - Eye 2 Eye (Extended Mix)
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Alrighty then Wink A new mix is done- a movie theme song based hardstyle mix Smile

Tracklist:

01. Wildstylez - Revenge (Original mix vs Technoboy Remix) (Joy Ride)
    02. Noisecontrollers - Faster 'n Further (Journey To The Edge of the Universe)
    03. Activator - Sparta (300)
    04. Crypsis & Zany - C#NT (Sexy Beast)
    05. E-Force & Luna - Second Nightmare (A Nightmare in Elm Street)
    06. Chain Reaction - Answers (Adaro Remix) (A Few Good Men)
    07. Typhoon - Cop Killa (The Departed)
    08. B-Front & Re-volt - W.A.R. (Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
    09. Chain Reaction - Like A Boss (Full Metal Jacket)
    10. Radical Redemption & Frequencerz - Insanity (Original Mix) (Saw)
    11. E-Force & Luna - Masterclass (Shawshank Redemption)
    12. B-Front - Virus (Resident Evil Afterlife)
    13. Radical Redemption - Accumulated Filth (Watchmen)
    14. Moridin - Born in Darkness (Dark Knight Rises )
    15. Chris One - Sin City (Phuture Noize Remix) (Sin City)
    16. Zany meets The Beholder - Who Wants This (Hostel)
    17. Solutio & The I's - Necromancy (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2)
    18. Radical Redemption - Everyone Has Died (The Grudge)
    19. Delete - Formula (Scream)
    20. Unexist - Danger (Breaking Bad)
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 pm

50 sub 2 hour trance special Smile

Tracklist:

1. Orjan Nilsen - Lovers Lane (The Blizzard Remix)
    2. Rex Mundi feat. Susana - Nothing At All (Original Mix)
    3. Space RockerZ Feat. Tania Zygar - Puzzle Piece (Daniel Heatcliff's Farewell Remix)
    4. Markus Schulz & Andy Moor - Daydream
    5. Cressida feat. Roxanne Barton - Heart On My Sleeve (Kyau and Albert Remix)
    6. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Piercing quiet (Super8 & Tab remix)
    7. Andy Moor Vs. Orkidea - Year Zero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)
    8. Steve Brian - Vueltas (Solace & Solitude remix)
    9. Dennis Sheperd - Left Of The World (Mike Shiver's Garden State Mix)
    10. TyDi Feat. Tania Zygar - Vanilla (Ben Gold Remix)
    11. John O'Callaghan - Out Of Nowhere feat Josie (Stoneface & Terminal Vocal Remix)
    12. Sophie Sugar vs Sunlounger feat. Zara Taylor - Lost Together (Armin Van Buuren Mashup)
    13. Masters & Nickson feat. Justine Suissa - Out There (Daniel Kandi Bangin Mix)
    14. The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia [Alex M.O.R.P.H Remix]
    15. 3Rd Moon - Monsun (Original Mix)
    16. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden feat. Michelle Citrin - Turn It On (Sean Tyas Remix)
    17. Andy Blueman - Nyctalopia (Onova Remix)
    18. Max Graham Feat. Ana Criado - Nothing Else Matters (Aly & Fila Remix)
    19. Giuseppe Ottaviani feat. Stephen Pickup - No More Alone (John O'Bir Remix)
    20. Simon Patterson - Us (Original Mix)
    21. Aly & Fila - Lost Language (Original Mix)
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Hell yeah! Boombcox!
    upd: 2hrs  What a Face 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:51 am

Nattfödd wrote:Hell yeah! Boombcox!
    upd: 2hrs  What a Face 

Yeah 50 subs might not be that many really but- idk it's more than i expected Smile so to mark my little milestone i made the mix a bit longer Smile
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Looking forward to my home connection to download this 2 hour beauty  bounce 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 am

Kazh21 wrote:Looking forward to my home connection to download this 2 hour beauty  bounce 

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 Psd-thumbsup hope you'll enjoy it m8 Smile
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Video not available Crying or Very sad
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 am

Kazh21 wrote:Video not available Crying or Very sad

Oh yeah forgot about that part, it got blocked in some countries- check your pm mate Smile
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 pm

cox wrote:
    Kazh21 wrote:Video not available Crying or Very sad

Oh yeah forgot about that part, it got blocked in some countries- check your pm mate Smile
    Thanks flower
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:38 pm

So things are going quite well on my two chanels- i'll just leave these two images below Smile
    I'll start making a cpl of new mixes this week- and with a little luck i'll have'em up by next
    week Smile

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 Hardst10

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 4 Aurora10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 am