Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Klauz
realSinS
Nattfödd
Kazh21
NGTT
nimp
Supreme
11 posters

Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS

Supreme

Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS Empty Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS

Post  Supreme Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:40 am

Hi AR the plan was to do a scrim + rounds vs eachother..

Seems like u guys forgot this so i am here to remind u guys.

When do you guys want the rounds.

If u guys don't react within 2 days i'll call this scrim bullshit and your win will not count.
    Just sayin this seems very fishy!
    nimp

Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS Empty Re: Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS

Post  nimp Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Are you

stupid?` scratch
    Supreme

Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS Empty Re: Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS

Post  Supreme Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:15 pm

I might be Very Happy...

Just have some past experiences with this kind of things so..

NGTT

Post  NGTT Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 pm

You shouldn't make decisions based on your past experiences cause it prevents you from thinking which would be idd harder but better
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Supreme wrote:Hi AR
    Hi,
    Supreme wrote:the plan was to do a scrim + rounds vs eachother..
    That's still the plan
    Supreme wrote:Seems like u guys forgot this so i am here to remind u guys.
    That's not needed. We're still searching for maps and a suiting date.
    Supreme wrote:
    When do you guys want the rounds.
    See above
    Supreme wrote:
    If u guys don't react within 2 days i'll call this scrim bullshit and your win will not count.
    That's pretty cute. You should stop acting like a tough guy. Your leader was already apologizing for your behavior. Seems like it didn't effect you in any way.
    Supreme wrote:Just sayin this seems very fishy!
    Is it 'cause my avatar is a shark?
    Supreme

Post  Supreme Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:40 pm

He's apologizing because he does not make up his mind and tell what he thinks.

I do, if i am wrong u can tell me i ain't tryna be a though guy.

I am just real, i won't lie how i think or how i feel.

If my thoughts are wrong u have all the right to tell me.

Just bare in mind i don't say these things to offend u guys.
    I am just telling what i think.

Hope u guys can live with that Very Happy

Well anyway i hope to be hearing from you guys anytime soon.

If i sound kinda tough and offensive, then don't take it personally.
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:56 am

The time and place are decided by the leaders. Not me, not you. Show some respect or make your way
    Supreme

Post  Supreme Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Dude u may not know, but i am a leader of SF.

U should not be so ignorant and just blindly believe i ain't a leader.

I can suggest a time if i want, but i rather let AR choose since we are always available!

and once again no offence intended.
    realSinS
    realSinS

Post  realSinS Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:43 pm

When you write "and once again no offence intended." I believe you.

But for the record, using the phrase "Just sayin this seems very fishy!" , implying that we are somehow plotting or scheming a secret plan for this war, is offensive. Not to mention that you somehow saw it necessary to throw in what you obviously intended to be some sort of threat... "If u guys don't react within 2 days i'll call this scrim bullshit and your win will not count."

As you yourself stated, you are a leader of a team. And as a leader what you say and do in these contexts reflects not only upon you but also on the members of your team, which in this case is sad as most of them are people we respect and call friends.

Try to keep this in mind the next time you decide how to phrase your words communicating with other teams.

Now lets get this war on the road and try to get out of it what really matters, some fun...
    Klauz

Post  Klauz Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Supreme wrote:He's apologizing because he does not make up his mind and tell what he thinks.
    Who do you think you are to say this ? Jiminy Cricket ?
    I've had enough of you, start being respectful, stop acting like a kid, and man up.

Supreme wrote:U should not be so ignorant and just blindly believe i ain't a leader.
    He doesn't believe you're one because you don't act like one.

realSins wrote:As you yourself stated, you are a leader of a team. And as a leader what you say and do in these contexts reflects not only upon you but also on the members of your team, which in this case is sad as most of them are people we respect and call friends. Try to keep this in mind the next time you decide how to phrase your words communicating with other teams.
    200% agreeing with that, he won't even understand a simple notion called respect.

Supreme > Try to understand and apply what Sins said.

Sorry, once again, for the inconvenience. Can't guarantee this is the last time we see this.
    _______

Anyway, hi AR Smile

Talking about the war, what do you think about the dates pattern I proposed on our forum ? Maybe we can keep this organization, with new dates ofc Smile
    Answer here for clarity please : http://speedfreakz.boards.net/thread/9/scrim-ar

Thanks,

Klauz. Smile
    Supreme

Post  Supreme Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:45 am

Sins i respect your opinion.

But all i wanted to do is tell u guys how i felt about this.
    I am not gonna lie, and i am not the only one who felt this way.

I agree that the threatening was not right, and shouldn't have done that.
    I just have lots of experience with other teams which told me they were gonna reply and 2 months later still no reply.

But, i meant what i said about this being fishy i felt we were getting shitted on.

anyway don't take much of it.

and ignore klauz he just to carefull, he does not have some balls to tell you guys what we as team feel and are frustrated with.
    He wants to keep it very professional which is good, but sometimes u have to show your balls when u are not feeling ok with it.

So please forgive me for the threat and understand my ways of talking.

THNX with love supreme!
    Klauz

Post  Klauz Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:58 am

Showing balls is not necessary, you're the only one pissed off and impatient. Again you speak in my place and invent how I feel.

AR, I do not agree with him in any way, his words are not the words of SF. He's speaking on his own and he will take his responsibility alone.
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:16 am

Klauz wrote:Showing balls is not necessary, you're the only one pissed off and impatient. Again you speak in my place and invent how I feel.

AR, I do not agree with him in any way, his words are not the words of SF. He's speaking on his own and he will take his responsibility alone.

See, i don't even have to read the recent posts. I knew you wouldn't let someone that unprofessional manage the war. Thanks for clearing this up.
    Rockztar
    Rockztar
    Driver Squad

Post  Rockztar Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Klauz and Supreme, if you want to argue, please make a conversation between just you two, or at least on your forum...
    Klauz

Post  Klauz Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:55 pm

I have to stand up against him or you'll all believe I agree and that SF is behind him.

Sorry for inconvenience, I just couldn't let this without answer.
    Supreme

Post  Supreme Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 pm

u guys go figure this out i stick to my point.

U guys have an reputation, and that's why i am frustrated i always was about AR.

U all know that.

maybe that's what makes me say these things.

It's pure frustration for your team.

Don't see this as my team problems, it's me only my fault and not my team.

I just lost it!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 pm

What the fuck is going on Very Happy I don't like drama. I may not be home (here) a lot anymore, but I still dislike drama. Any future posts stirring the pot will be dealt with my way Smile I would suggest against finding out what that means

We'll get back to you Klauz, thanks man!
    Klauz

Post  Klauz Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:01 am

Thanks for understanding, unless it might not be forgivable. Smile
    I will never apologise enough for this useless drama.
    Cyansurfer
    Cyansurfer

Post  Cyansurfer Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:17 am

here is a gif of a cute sugar glider to help people calm down
    Headsup war, SF VS AR.. STILL WAITING FOR YOU GUYS JOoufzQ
    Rexine❤
    Rexine❤

Post  Rexine❤ Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 am

I saw something crawling around and so hoped it wasn't a spider.

That is cuter than a kitty gif.
    Klauz

Post  Klauz Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Everyone was calm except one kid, but thanks anyway for the cuteness ;3
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Most people agreed on participating in the apx-cup and postpone the rounds war.
    See: http://img.picshare.at/1411152104_apX.png

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm