Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Shadow
Rexine❤
6 posters

Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan

Rexine❤
    Rexine❤

Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan Empty Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan

Post  Rexine❤ Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:43 am

It doesn't make sense to stay in ar since I've only been playing TM2 and most of you guys are still in TMNF. I was hoping the team would migrate eventually, but it doesn't appear that's going to happen.

Am I right, or are there plans to start participating in TM2 competitions that I don't know of?
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan Empty Re: Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan

Post  Shadow Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 am

Well eventually I'll go back to tm2, along with the other guys, as we're running out of maps to hunt, IF they start to fix all the shit that's wrong with the game. Thing is, you can go to another team, but at the end of the day we can still pull together a faster squad. We've been around for long enough that we don't have issues with dissolving and merging and leadership change or what not. I'm not going to stop you, but if you choose to leave, there's no coming back. I've already mentioned before that if you ask, I'm okay with you guys being guest drivers in other teams for TM2.
    Down.
    Down.
    Supreme Dragondildo Whisperer

Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan Empty Re: Thinking About Moving To A More TM2 Active Clan

Post  Down. Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 am

well i do plan on starting to play more tm2 in the future, it might take another 3-5 months or something tho... and im only gonna be active there if i can get anywhere close to my tmnf skill lol

it would be nice to already have a rather active tm2 squad there but i think thats gonna be hard because shad probably cant take care of TMNF and TM2 squads at the same time regarding new members joining etc

so if you have enough patience it would be nice if you stay but i totally understand if you wanna join a different team.
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 am

I'm sharing Shadow's thoughts here, even though i have to mention, that double-teaming used to be a huge no-no in here and resulted in an instant kick out of the team. BUT things got a bit easier, and since people, who were meant to organize and built up a tech-squad, are inactive and this leading to no active participation of AR in tech-events, people started to tag-up with tech-teams as their second team, which is ok, as long, as AR doesn't have a tech-team.

In my case, i have a few weeks of vacation right now and the thing going on now is ARC, which takes place in TMNF. So i mainly play tmnf right now, and just casually, like ~1 hour / day TM2 on a public fs-server. Besides that i love to hunt old TMN-ESWC maps, so there's that.

Anyhow, i can ensure, that we will participate in SPS8, which, as you know, will be in TM2.

Give it a good thought, as Shad mentioned, once you leave for a different team, there's no coming back.
    NGTT

Post  NGTT Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Saw you play for iGn in ASM (1v1 included), and tbh with you i knew that this question would come to your mind sooner or later since you're almost the only Ar guy playing regularly tm2 and you seem to find yourself fitting well in iGn.
    Still, like said above we are gonna play SPS 8 in tm2 and we will have to move on one day anyway...
    So your leaving will is understandable and it's up to you but still... Stay !! Very Happy

Cyansurfer
    Cyansurfer

Post  Cyansurfer Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:23 pm

I also play Tm2 very actively, and would love to enter tournaments and improve a lot more, but activity really does need to step up on Tm2
    Rexine❤
    Rexine❤

Post  Rexine❤ Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:17 am

Well I'm a patient person, and with your guys' input I can wait. I feel like I fit in better here anyhow. I'm still gonna guest drive in the meantime though Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am