Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly

cox
    cox
    Cardinal Mix Master of Aurora Racing

Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly Empty Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly

Post  cox Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:12 am

Not sure how many of you guys use sony vegas, but for those of you who do- here's a tut that's gonna come in handy... And it works too btw, it really is time saving, i'd say 3-4 times faster than with default settings  Cool

Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly Empty Re: Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly

Post  Nattfödd Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Was that all about picking Sony avc/mvc preset? I used to make some videos in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and choosing GPU Cuda didn't skyrocket rendering time. So I assume that was all about the preset or I fucked up somewhere which is possible obv.
    cox
    cox

Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly Empty Re: Sony Vegas GPU Rendering Tutorial! (Tutorial) Reduces rendertimes significantly

Post  cox Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Nattfödd wrote:Was that all about picking Sony avc/mvc preset? I used to make some videos in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and choosing GPU Cuda didn't skyrocket rendering time. So I assume that was all about the preset or I fucked up somewhere which is possible obv.

For me it worked wonders anyway- instead of using roughly 4 hours of render time, it's reduced to around an hour now.
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Forgot to mention: I'd been rendering 10 minutes max video in 40-60min. Since I'm not doing 'em anymore I can't say if it works better for me now.
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Nattfödd wrote:Forgot to mention: I'd been rendering 10 minutes max video in 40-60min. Since I'm not doing 'em anymore I can't say if it works better for me now.

Yeah does make it harder to spot any improvement then Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm