Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Application

MadzeN
    MadzeN

My Application Empty My Application

Post  MadzeN Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:14 pm

1. Age: 17

2. Nickname in-game: MadzeN (Old nickname is Reija)

3. TM2 Stadium log-in: metallica4life (TMUF: mads)

4. Country: Denmark, Copenhagen.

5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): Phew, longer than I can remember. It started mainly 6-7 years ago when i tried Trackmania Sunrise. I instantly fell in love with the franchise.  Razz  Since then i've played thousands of hours of TrackMania, but for the past 3 years it has been Stadium that I've been mainly focused on. I have been playing Nadeo's TMNF and TMN ESWC campaign maps, but I have loved Fullspeed for a very long time, since it's simple (Sometimes tho, but still very competetive). I have quite a bit of nice times on several Fullspeed tracks, including some of the most famous fullspeed tracks such as Moving Power (39.52) and Smooth Life (39.51), replays can be provided of course. Anyway, I feel like I'm ready to take the next step and become way better at fullspeed and play it fulltime, with a great time that it seems AR is.  Smile

6. How often do you play: 3-7 Days a week (approximately 20 hours/week), If i don't have any school assignments standing in my way.

7. Previous teams, reasons why you left: PT(ProTeam Laughing ) Which was a competetive team for TMN ESWC and TMNF Nadeo tracks), but this team has been inactive for years.

9. What could you bring to the team: A bit of skill of course, but also alot of humour, since i like having fun and joking around (I can be serious aswell, of course.) But other than that, I think that I can be someone who's nice to talk to aswell Smile

10. Any tournament or competition experience: Mainly Nadeo championships for the best teams, such as RtA or Storm, But other than that I have mostly been playing casually and hunting for WR's.

Side note: I'm ready to do what it takes to be a worthy member of AR cheers
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Shadow Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:05 pm

we only recruit for tm2. are you ready to make the move? do you own the game?
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Yes i do own tm2 and i play it aswell, and yes I'm ready to move. Smile
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:33 pm

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=328657#auto

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5407144#auto

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/84661/for-da-yoloscrupz

do your best, take your time an post the replays in a reply here

good luck
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:33 pm

https://mega.nz/#!O0NQFKhK!lG9eaDVeEgS7NRdp76RU9A-rz4dvNd7YO3cSIyM95ZA

There.. I'm sure you might be disappointed with the third map, but it's kind of the exact opposite of the fullspeeds i like. I tried as hard as i could, but i couldn't get going properly. :/
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

the flow run is very nice. looks like an older replay judging by different name color. bala isnt that great and yolo is pretty terrible, i see sd isnt your strength. so naturally, im going to torture you with sd. you can do better on both of those maps, look at the replays in tm2, see how wide the skidmark gap is and do your best to copy it, dont think i need to teach you how to copy. again, this isnt a sprint, take your time and give me some quality replays to look at on bala and yolo
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:26 pm

The flow run and bala was in tmuf, and the tm2 map in tm2 of course. But I'm looking for a solution to a problem I've had, where the skidmarks in tm2 are almost invisible. It pisses me off because it makes it harder for me to judge whether they are too far or too close to eachother. But I'll grind on, and try to figure out these things that don't make any sense to me Rolling Eyes
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:07 pm

How long do i have?
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 pm

all of the runs should be done in tm2, preferably. thats just how to skidmarks are in tm2, you can make them darker by messing with the graphics, but not a whole lot
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

Okay, so i managed to improve on both tracks in TM2 after 8-10 hours on each, still not amazing, but progress. And as speeddrift still isn't my strong side, It seems like I'm missing some small tricks that i can't seem to discover just yet.. But I'm a quick learner, and if i get a chance to hang, I'm sure I'll be rock solid in a couple of weeks Smile

https://mega.nz/#!HxNSyJRI!YItav6VL0Iaudg8hGsZaNIbyTjmKEHodC4d0p8tLfYo
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:49 am

MadzeN wrote:Okay, so i managed to improve on both tracks in TM2 after 8-10 hours on each, still not amazing, but progress. And as speeddrift still isn't my strong side, It seems like I'm missing some small tricks that i can't seem to discover just yet.. But I'm a quick learner, and if i get a chance to hang, I'm sure I'll be rock solid in a couple of weeks, like on tracks that aren't that speeddrift dependant Smile

https://mega.nz/#!HxNSyJRI!YItav6VL0Iaudg8hGsZaNIbyTjmKEHodC4d0p8tLfYo
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:51 am

Nevertheless, i tried as hard as i could Embarassed
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 am

i added you in-game. are you free this sunday around 9pm cet?
    MadzeN
    MadzeN

Post  MadzeN Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Yeah I'm available. Looking forward to it Smile But how am i getting in contact?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 pm