Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Down.
Paragraf_svk
6 posters

Help Para with new LCD display

Paragraf_svk
    Paragraf_svk

Help Para with new LCD display Empty Help Para with new LCD display

Post  Paragraf_svk Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Hey guys,
    I finally decided to buy a new LCD display because it's annoying and sometimes hard to work just with my notebook.
    As I noticed that a lots of you guys have 2+ displays, I think that you can help me to decide.

So far I'm decided for these 3,
    Arrow EIZO FS2434 http://gaming.eizo.com/products/foris_fs2434/
    Arrow BENQ XL2411Z http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/xl2411z
    Arrow EIZO FlexScan EV2450 http://www.eizoglobal.com/products/flexscan/ev2450/

I'm not gonna ''waste'' for it more than ~320euros.
    I want to use them mainly for photo edits, works to school (pptx, excel, word and dunno what else) and maybe games as well, dunno how it will work if I'm kb player Very Happy.

I really don't know which one and I think it's hard to find any other displays with this performance/price.

So what do you think? Thanks for feedbacks
    Down.
    Down.
    Supreme Dragondildo Whisperer

Help Para with new LCD display Empty Re: Help Para with new LCD display

Post  Down. Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:53 am

theyre obviously very similar in terms of specs, but i definitely wouldnt go with the benq one, dont like the look of it tbh. i'd probably go with the 3rd one
    Liszt
    Liszt

Post  Liszt Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 am

Can't go wrong with a good ol' sturdy CRT monitor.
    Paragraf_svk
    Paragraf_svk

Post  Paragraf_svk Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:43 am

Yeah, I don't like that benq as well at all Very Happy

Well, so I will go for one of these EIZOs, just have to choose which one. I think, the first one is more for a games and the second one almost only fot photo edits, work etc...
    mau5
    mau5

Post  mau5 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:10 am

first two are ugly, third one is nice
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:51 pm

if you dont need it for games, go with a nice IPS monitor. make sure you check how accurate the colors are
    Aikon
    Aikon
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Aikon Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Shadow wrote:if you dont need it for games, go with a nice IPS monitor.

Yeah, I bought Dell 24" Ultrasharp U2413 in January for photo editing and it's just awesome. The colors are just absolutely amazing. If you buy a brand new one, it's out of your price range (580€ here in finland), but you can get used ones for quite cheap. The one I bought was used, the guy I bought it from had bought it only a couple of months earlier and I paid 240€ for it.

The cheaper option and in your price range is Dell 24" Ultrasharp 2412M (in Finland that one is around 300€). I was first thinking of buying this before found that deal of U2413. I have two monitors aswell so will probably buy that one as my 2nd monitor.

Did quite alot of research before buying the U2413 and found many many people recommending Dell's monitors for photo editing.
    Paragraf_svk
    Paragraf_svk

Post  Paragraf_svk Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 pm

@Aikon, at first I must say that for standard people here in Slovakia is ~300€ for monitor kinda expensive and ~550€ is like just for people who really need it.

Tho, thanks for you advices, DELL is kinda nice as well but this time I will go for japaneses - EIZO FlexScan EV2450 .
    Looks nice as mau5 said, specifications are satisfying me, so I hope it's a good decision king.

Thanks for help guys (and mausy).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content