Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PLS give 200€ DONATION to Chef!!!

Chef
    Chef

PLS give 200€ DONATION to Chef!!! Empty PLS give 200€ DONATION to Chef!!!

Post  Chef Sat May 19, 2012 9:26 am

Dudes..

im so fckin pissed off the police.. yesterday i was with my bike driving to my training. the traffic light switched to red but i kept driving onto the curbstone..They immediately stopped me and now here is what will happen with me:
    - 200€ civil penalty
    - complaint
    - 4 points in Flensburg (german fckin system)
    - 1 Month driver licence missing
    - ~10 hours advanced course

OMFG???? FUCK THE POLICE..

It was the second time police got me on my bike.. last time i was totally drunk and stoned and they just let me go (two guys sittin in the police car)
    This time there were two women!! FCKIN BIATCHES immediately pwned me BUT I WAS DRY THIS TIME!!!

MY fckin GOSH 200€ is much much money..

so pls give DONATION

thanks...
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

PLS give 200€ DONATION to Chef!!! Empty Re: PLS give 200€ DONATION to Chef!!!

Post  Kazh21 Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Any good reason why this is in the "Humor & Spam"-section? Suspect
    Chef
    Chef

Post  Chef Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 pm

where else should i share this?
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Hm.. internal section maybe?

So if you're not kidding,i'm totally with you bro.. Sorry to hear such bullshit.
    Chef
    Chef

Post  Chef Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 pm

thanks.. no kidding..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:45 am