Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The deep dark web (?)

natoo
    natoo

The deep dark web (?) Empty The deep dark web (?)

Post  natoo Tue May 17, 2016 5:51 pm

So i just downloaded Tor again, I have not used it in alot of years and I barelly remember how to use it.
    To be honest, It feels like Tor is dead? Do people still use It or is there a replacement for Tor nowadays?

"The Hidden Wiki" is basically dead, I have not found a single good way to find any onion sites so far.
    Man I dont even know if it's still safe to use, is it? I heard from a friend that 40/60% of the sites on Tor
    today are fake.

Do you know any cool websites? Does Tor still work?

And for those who have no clue on what I'm talking about, Tor is basically a webbrowser where you can
    stay anonymous. There is (or were) no way that people could track your IP or anything like that, it's locked
    and functions in a way similar to Bitcoin and torrents. I cant really translate the process into english, sorry for that.

Here is the active link to The Hidden Wiki. (It usually changes over time(can only be opened w/ Tor) http://zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/

The deep dark web (?) The_hi10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 pm