Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Hunter

hunterlue

Application Hunter Empty Application Hunter

Post  hunterlue Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi,

My name is Hunter and this is my application for Aurora Racing)

1. Age: 23

2. Nickname in-game:  Hunter

3. TM2 Stadium log-in: hunter_

4. Country: Germany

5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): I Installed in 2007, playing FS since maybe mid 2008?

6. How often do you play: 5-10 weeks, in tourney until i get at least top 10 dedi, if the map is not complete aids

7. Previous teams, reasons why you left: 2009 Funky Atzen, then left after about 4 month to LowRiders to play some ESL (was too bad for funky main team), rejoin Funky Atzen Late 2009 - 2013 (funky dies here), then founding member of Quantum Multigaming till mid 2016 (also died), Joined ESU in Late 2016 till May 2017 (now also dead), ATM teamless

8. How did you find out about AR: Dedimania and matches i would guess

9. What could you bring to the team: The ability to drive top 10 dedis on almost every map, also id like to think im pretty good in rounds, if i dont tilt myself into oblivion because it didnt work 1 or 2 rounds. Also pretty much the only Keyboard driver still left in the game (you dont want to kill keyboard drivers off do you? Razz) Oh yeah i also stream sometimes (bad music tho ^^)

10. Any tournament or competition experience: 2009: ESL Ladder with LowRiders, 2010: TMFL Season 3 (2nd place with funky) ESL SPS 4 (wasnt allowed halfway in because i got banned for "cheating" in CSS..), inaktive for 1 year, then 2013 iDream CUP (1st with Quantum), 2015 2nd with team Germany in the SNC,  2016 ASM with ESU (4th) and now SPS #9 (4th with ESU)

replays for the required times

enough now, would like to continue my "career" with you

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:42 am