Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Shadow
Cyansurfer
K.Kemzura
Nattfödd
rachel_bilson
Kazh21
Aikon
NJNETS
cox
13 posters

My hardstyle channel (youtube)

cox
    cox
    Cardinal Mix Master of Aurora Racing

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 2 Empty Re: My hardstyle channel (youtube)

Post  cox Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:49 pm

rachel_bilson wrote:Copyrights in Germnay are the worst. You cannot listen to any Vevo or such things there. A pain in the ass....  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah it certainly does seem like that.
    cox
    cox

My hardstyle channel (youtube) - Page 2 Empty Re: My hardstyle channel (youtube)

Post  cox Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:05 pm

This weeks selection of music on my channels Smile

Tracklist:

1. Code Black & Wasted Penguinz - Your Moment
    2. Arkaine - Universe Of Light
    3. Code Black & Wasted Penguinz - Activated
    4. Coone - Chapter 20.12
    5. Headhunterz & Zatox Ft. Nikkita - The Perfect Weapon
    6. Isaac - On The Edge (Psyko Punkz Remix)
    7. Noisecontrollers - So High
    8. Isaac - The Sound Of The Underground (Da Tweekaz Remix)
    9. The Prophet - One Moment

And for the trance lovers Smile

Tracklist:

1.- Meridian & Vidoven feat. Lina Sanden - Trying (Original) [Infrasonic]
    2.- The Blizzard & Omnia - Whiteout [Artist CD-R]
    3.- Ferry Tayle feat. Erica Curran - Rescue Me (Original) [Always Alive]
    4.- Sonic Element - Crossroads (Original) [Borderline]
    5.- Paul Todd - XONE (Original) [Extrema Global Music]
    6.- Cold Rush - Horizon (Orignal) [Digital Society]
    7.- Thomas Datt & Magnus - Binary Complex (Original) [Borderline]
    8.- James Rigby - Indigo Delta (Original) [Subculture]
    9.- John Askew - How I Can Put This (Liam Wilson & James Rigby Remix) [Discover]
    10.- Darren Porter - Terraforming (Original) [Monster]

Oh and for those who suffer from videos being blocked due to copyrights and whatnot - there are several unblockers to use
    Spoiler:
    is the one i'd recommend...
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:31 pm

New music <3
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 am

Kazh21 wrote:New music <3

Yeah Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 am

Aight a new cpl of vids are on my channels now - let me know if you get tired of the spam
    on this topic and i'll stop posting them... just came to mind that you guys might not be all
    that interested, so yeah let me know Smile

And as always for the trance lovers Smile

Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Sun May 11, 2014 6:25 am

Never been into that kind of music but i'll definitely subscribe to you man! I'll leave it playing as a background while worshiping to Odin.
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am

Keep on posting here, i sometimes miss your stuff in youtubes horrendous subscription-intigration.
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sun May 11, 2014 10:40 am

Nattfödd wrote:Never been into that kind of music but i'll definitely subscribe to you man! I'll leave it playing as a background while worshiping to Odin.

Thanks Natt Smile- lol so have to ask are you really worshipping the old nothern gods? Oh and what kind of music are
    you into? Smile I seem to recall the bard´s song being one of your choices from way back when, correct me if i'm wrong Wink

Keep on posting here, i sometimes miss your stuff in youtubes horrendous subscription-intigration.

Alrighty then i'll keep on posting them here then kazh Smile I think i'll make a hardtrance set next time btw Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Sun May 11, 2014 1:20 pm

cox wrote:Thanks Natt Smile- lol so have to ask are you really worshipping the old nothern gods? Oh and what kind of music are
    you into? :)I seem to recall the bard´s song being one of your choices from way back when, correct me if i'm wrong Wink
    Am I? I don't know. Maybe I'm a lunatic and do that when my physical body sleeps. Though I'm not when being sane  Smile

Yeah, Bard's Song is still one of the best song performed live.Speaking about music. Welcome to my library. Please, don't touch anything Smile
    Folder 1 (pic) better use with adBlock
    Folder 2 (pic)
    or/and you can visit here to see evolution/revolution of my tastes Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sun May 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Nattfödd wrote:
    cox wrote:Thanks Natt Smile- lol so have to ask are you really worshipping the old nothern gods? Oh and what kind of music are
    you into? :)I seem to recall the bard´s song being one of your choices from way back when, correct me if i'm wrong Wink
    Am I? I don't know. Maybe I'm a lunatic and do that when my physical body sleeps. Though I'm not when being sane  Smile

Yeah, Bard's Song is still one of the best song performed live.Speaking about music. Welcome to my library. Please, don't touch anything Smile
    i62.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0511/c5/37bd2e7be5ffc594267b2251409f8bc5.png - Folder 1 (pic) - just copy/paste the adress. if you add http:// it will pop-up with unwanted advert. In case if you don't have AdBlock installed, i left the link this way
    i62.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0511/bc/73b63e34c66daaf163518afc2ef15ebc.png - Folder 2 (pic)
    or/and you can visit here to see evolution/revolution of my tastes Smile

I definately have to agree with you on that- that one song made an imprint in my mind for sure Smile Thumbs up for a brilliant response in regards to the beliefs or lack of same in the northern mythology btw Very Happy
    Took a little look see at your music taste- most of it does seem to be a bit on the "heavier" side so to say - however i like some of that stuff too, Serj Tanakian just to mention one, soad of course Smile all depends on what mood i'm in... Smile yeah i'm using adblock aswell, thanks for the warning though Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 am

Changed my mind regarding hardtrance, think i'm gonna do a chillstep set..
    Hardstyle, idk haven't really planned that far ahead just yet, one thing at a
    time i guess Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm

What are the odds for changing to... say.. house? :)Is it worth to bet all i have? :)Anyway, go go go for it!
    most of it does seem to be a bit on the "heavier" side so to say
    Heavy stuff is great for weightlifting. When you drop the bass it becomes heavy Smile
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

cox wrote:Changed my mind regarding hardtrance, think i'm gonna do a chillstep set..
    Yes, yes, yes, can't wait bounce 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Thu May 15, 2014 7:46 am

Nattfödd wrote:What are the odds for changing to... say.. house? :)Is it worth to bet all i have? :)Anyway, go go go for it!
    most of it does seem to be a bit on the "heavier" side so to say
    Heavy stuff is great for weightlifting. When you drop the bass it becomes heavy Smile

it's not unlikely i'll do a house mix in the forseeable future- i might have to make a new channel for that though, like a subchannel to either one of the existing two i have Smile Hahaha yup when the bass drops- true Very Happy

Kazh21 wrote:Yes, yes, yes, can't wait  bounce 

In all likelyhood i'll have it up later tonight :)The hardstyle mix probably won't be done till sometime next week, been too busy to make a new video- ususally takes around 3-4 days to put the clips together, finding new video material etc.

Till then here's a little weird clip to pass the time Wink

cox
    cox

Post  cox Thu May 15, 2014 4:43 pm

So here is a chillstep mix to make the weekend a little less stressfull, hopefully Smile

Tracklist:

1. Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
    2. Lana Del Ray - Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais RMX) {ETC!ETC! Trapped it! Remix}
    3. Flosstradamus - Total Recall
    4. Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)
    5. Cal Strange ft. Jai Deezy - Take A Picture (E-VO Remix)
    6. Hydrabadd ft. Abra - Sanctuary (Heroes x Villains Remix)
    7. La Roux - In For The Kill (DJ Slink's Gets Trappy Remix)
    8. Ciara - Body Party (Faustix & Imanos Remix)
    9. 12th Planet x Mayhem - Whoops ft. PennyBirdRabbit
    10. K Theory x Chrome Wolves - Stutter
    11. Kaskade & Deadmau5 - Move For Me (GTA Remix)
    12. Seven Lions - Days to Come (ft. Fiora)
    13. Bryzone - Lucid
    14. Zeds Dead - Trouble
    15. Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Remix) & Flosstradamus -
    Rollup (Baauer Remix)[Docta Philth Mashup]
    16. Foxes - Youth (Adventure Club Remix)
    17. Foxes - Youth (Adventure Club Remix) [M3H TRAP EDIT)
    18. Flux Pavilion - Starlight
    19. Drake - Over (RL Grime's Rly 2 Yung Remix)

rachel_bilson
    rachel_bilson
    Birthday General

Post  rachel_bilson Thu May 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Very nice man! I like those Smile sunny 

Very relaxing and they do not disturb you from learning. You cannot get any higher honor from my side Wink
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Blocked in germany  Crying or Very sad 
    Would appreciate a speedyshare, or soundcloud link Embarassed 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Thu May 15, 2014 7:39 pm

rachel_bilson wrote:Very nice man! I like those Smile sunny 

Very relaxing and they do not disturb you from learning. You cannot get any higher honor from my side Wink

Glad you like it mate :)You're right it does have relaxing effect for sure Smile
    Anyway thanks for the kind words mate Smile

Kazh21 wrote:Blocked in germany   Crying or Very sad 
    Would appreciate a speedyshare, or soundcloud link  Embarassed 

Yeah that kinda sucks :/ check your pm buddy Smile
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kazh21 Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Thanks for the upload, love this set, amazing, keep it up bounce 
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 am

Kazh21 wrote:Thanks for the upload, love this set, amazing, keep it up bounce 

Sure np Smile and i'm happy you like it, oh and i will make more in the future to come Smile
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Sat May 17, 2014 8:53 am

Now I feel chilled. Please, provide next video with a free blanket Smile
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sat May 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Nattfödd wrote:Now I feel chilled. Please, provide next video with a free blanket Smile

yeah usually i charge a little for blankets, but in this case it's free Very Happy

Anyway next video is in the air- hardstyle this time, i will try to time it and release on both channels at the same time in the future... Smile

Tracklist:
    1.  Calvin Harris ft. Ayah Marar - Thinking About You (Dillytek Bootleg)
    2.  Crystal Lake - Welcome To The Zoo
    3.  Adrenalize - Cloudy Memory
    4.  D-Block & S-te-Fan & Isaac - Alive (ft. Chris Madin)
    5.  Bass Modulators - Let Me See Ya
    6.  Audiotricz ft. John Harris - Momentum
    7.  Headhunterz & Audiofreq - Breakout
    8.  The Vision - Visions Of Hardstyle
    9.  Code Black & Brennan Heart - Tonight Will Never Die
    10. Frontliner - Somebody Say Yeah
    11. Benny Benassi - Back to the Pump (Technoboy remix)
    12. Brennan Heart - Never Break Me (Toneshifterz Remix)
    13. Max Enforcer - Journey
    14. Alpha² - Senses
    15. Outbreak - The Nightmare Factory
    16. Ran-D & Hard Driver - Animals
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sat May 24, 2014 2:04 pm

A little trance mix- felt like it was time to go psychedelic again Wink

Tracklist:

01. Tribescenario-m-theory
    02. Astrix-high on mel
    03. Burn in noise vs Altruism-g.o.t.
    04. Imix-forest vibes
    05. Eletric universe-freedom
    06. Imix-enjoy this trip
    07. Major7 & Timelock-majorlock
    08. Mechanimal-sonic waters
    09. Morten Granau-polynomial (ranji rmx)
    10. Spinal fusion vsEarbug-self realization
    11. Attik-urbano
    Nattfödd
    Nattfödd
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Nattfödd Sat May 24, 2014 5:02 pm

cox wrote:A little trance mix- felt like it was time to go psychedelic again Wink
    I gotta admit it sounded good for me Smile Left it playing on a background and haven't noticed when it ended lol
    cox
    cox

Post  cox Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Nattfödd wrote:
    cox wrote:A little trance mix- felt like it was time to go psychedelic again Wink
    I gotta admit it sounded good for me :)Left it playing on a background and haven't noticed when it ended lol

haha i know that feeling, just dozing off Wink thought it was an age thing lol anyway i'm glad you liked it m8 Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:02 am