Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Any help for a TM2 noob?

Trian

Any help for a TM2 noob? Empty Any help for a TM2 noob?

Post  Trian Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi everyone.

As some of you know already, Vader was kind enough to give me a TM2 key that he didn't need (thanks mate cheers) and today I finally installed the game.
    I've encountered a couple of problems already. First off, the steering response feels somehow slower than in tmnf. I get high FPS even with my old crap PC and lower FPS didn't seem to make the problem worse so I guess that's not the problem. Anyways, does anyone know some setting that might cause/reduce lag?
    Another thing is the SD. The tire marks are obviously different to tmnf so I can't currently execute a proper SD. I've heard about a skin that has similar tire marks to tmnf but some said that doesn't make it any better.
    Well, the real problem is that the tire marks are really light and dim. Is there possibly some skin that has darker and more solid marks?

Thanks in advance! See you online Smile
    Liszt
    Liszt

Any help for a TM2 noob? Empty Re: Any help for a TM2 noob?

Post  Liszt Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Not sure if it's the same for you, but I need to turn off anti-aliasing because I get a delay with it on.

As for the tire marks, just get used to it. Takes a few days to a week but you won't even be thinking about it soon.
    Down.
    Down.
    Supreme Dragondildo Whisperer

Post  Down. Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 pm

its important to know that your controller input settings (deadzone etc) are different in tm2, so if you just use the same numbers as u did in tmnf, its not gonna be the same. for example i used sensitivity 1.3 in tmnf and in tm2 1.3 didnt work for me at all so i went down to 1.1 which is better for me
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 pm

going from tmnf to tm2 is more difficult than the other way around. i would highly advise against using the skidmark skin. the tm2 skids are way more accurate. you can tweak the settings to make them a little bit darker. think you had to set car reflections to low
    Trian

Post  Trian Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 am

Down, I'm using kb so can't change anything ^^

Well I'll try different settings, I think I have low car reflections at the moment.
    Down.
    Down.
    Supreme Dragondildo Whisperer

Post  Down. Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Trian wrote:Down, I'm using kb so can't change anything ^^

well then you're screwed i guess Twisted Evil
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Trian wrote:Down, I'm using kb

i think i found your issue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:32 pm