Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How Is Everyone?

BadRon

How Is Everyone? Empty How Is Everyone?

Post  BadRon Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 am

Hey all,

I found out about the new forums from Davoid when I saw him and Cyber playing TMN a few weeks ago. Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. From the few times I've logged on in the past 2 months, it looks like TMN isn't as popular as it once was. It's good to see some of you are still around, though (I see Nets in the recent members connected list, lol).

As for me, I haven't had much time to play TMN or any other games since I started my business back in the Fall of 2010 - just too much time spent trying to get new clients or work on materials, especially back when I was starting out. But, maybe those still playing TMN can have some type of fun match or just play some rounds on the server some time.

-Ron
    Kazh21
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

How Is Everyone? Empty Re: How Is Everyone?

Post  Kazh21 Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Yo Ron, good to hear from ya buddy .
    We're doing pretty well actually. After some months without any forums, and some other crisis we're active again, and even rock the ESL.

Some of us still use your skin and avatar, so you're not forgotten <3.
    BadRon

Post  BadRon Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Kazh21 wrote:Yo Ron, good to hear from ya buddy .
    We're doing pretty well actually. After some months without any forums, and some other crisis we're active again, and even rock the ESL.

Some of us still use your skin and avatar, so you're not forgotten <3.
    Ah, you're still doing competitive league matches, that's great.

Good to hear that people are still using my skin & avatar, too Smile
    NJNETS
    NJNETS
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  NJNETS Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am

I totally forgot to get to this lol

What's up Ron, I'm glad you showed up. I was hoping everything was ok with you because noone heard from you for so long.
    I'm not too active now, but hopefully you stick around the forums a little bit and stay in touch. I remember recruiting you, it was like a war with ANE lmao. I'm glad AR won Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:21 am