Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application by Spitfire

spitfire
    spitfire

Application by Spitfire Empty Application by Spitfire

Post  spitfire Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, my Name is Joey aka. Spitfire,
    and I want to apply to be a part of your Team. Smile
    1. Age: 18 years old
    2. Nickname in-game: Spitfire
    3. TM2 Stadium log-in: spitfire
    4. Country: Germany
    5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): 7 years TMNF/TMUF (small breaks around 2-3 months, changed to coast for 2,5 years, because I lost my Passion in Stadium), now 5-6 Days changed to Stadium 2
    6. How often do you play: every 2nd day around 2 hours Smile
    7. Previous teams, reasons why you left:
    - iceS: Leader for almost 1,5 years, after being unsuccessful in multiple Clan wars, we decided to retire.
    - ToY: Joined because of the community, but no competitive Play and improvement, also extrem inactivity
    - AR: Trial Member, but didn't make it because, like I already said, I lost my Passion in Stadion and changed to TM2 Coast after a break
    8. How did you find out about AR: Very successful Team, known Name, very nice Teammember who I often talk to!
    9. What could you bring to the team: a new Player who tries to improve as much as he can and a new friendly & active teammate and wants to Support you in any way.
    10. Any tournament or competition experience: No ESL-experience.
    couple Clanwars against GSA, IF, ToY, SR, PR, TBN, etc.)

Greetings Spitfire Smile
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Application by Spitfire Empty Re: Application by Spitfire

Post  Shadow Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:59 pm

generally you dont put a teams tag on before youve actually made the team. any comment on that?
    spitfire
    spitfire

Post  spitfire Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:13 am

Yes, that was my bad.. like I said, I changed to coast at the end of my trial time, I just took over my whole name and didn't change it, because I personally wanted to identify me there as an ar-Member.
    I'm really sorry about that!
    spitfire
    spitfire

Post  spitfire Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 am

By the way, I changed it yesterday before I wrote my application, because I noticed my mistake..
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=328657#auto

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5407144#auto

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/84661/for-da-yoloscrupz

do your best, post the replays in a reply here
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:18 am

got info that you also joined SEF and then went inactive after a couple of days
    spitfire
    spitfire

Post  spitfire Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:39 am

I never was member of SEF, that must be another spitfire, because my tmnf login is not spitfire, i took the name after a couple of years.
    And i will send the replays in tomorrow or saturday, because I am at the university today Smile
    spitfire
    spitfire

Post  spitfire Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Dropbox Replay Spitfire
    sorry that you had to wait a few days, Maniaplanet Exchange was down due maintenance.
    My time on For da Yoloscrubz is pretty cruel, but I'm a bit rusty and not used to custom blocks actually.
    Need a lot of practice on that Very Happy
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 pm

i dont see how this will work out. you are around or over a second slower on all of the maps. missing basic trick, such as ride, flow, dirt and of course many speed drifts as well. you need to start watching a lot more replays. if you have any comments, let me know, but otherwise this application will be locked in 48h. at the moment, based on what ive seen from your replays, application dismissed with minimum time between next attempt - 3 months.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 pm