Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application by Fennec

Riishuu
    Riishuu

Application by Fennec Empty Application by Fennec

Post  Riishuu Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:41 am

1. Age: 27
    2. Nickname in-game: Fennec, previously Riishuu
    3. TM2 Stadium log-in: riishuu
    4. Country: USA
    5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): 8 years or so? It's hard to remember. (I was on the Lets Rock server in the good old days)
    6. How often do you play: 2-4 hours every day usually. Was away for holidays recently though
    7. Previous teams, reasons why you left:

• WGAD: I stopped playing TMNF for about a year then came back and got into TM2. The team didn't seem like it was together much anymore so I left.
    • DT / Exotik (same team): Left on good terms because the FS portion of the team dissolved

8. How did you find out about AR: I saw the tag start popping up about when wbky disbanded. I've raced with a lot of you over the years too. I've always had my eye on this team but never thought I had the skill before to try out.
    9. What could you bring to the team: An active long term player always looking to improve.
    10. Any tournament or competition experience: I was in the ACC with Exotik. I'd like to do more!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Application by Fennec Empty Re: Application by Fennec

Post  Shadow Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:54 am

didnt know you were in wgad as well, good to see some of them still play

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=328657#auto

http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5407144#auto

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/84661/for-da-yoloscrupz

do your best, post the replays in a reply here

good luck
    Riishuu
    Riishuu

Application by Fennec Empty Replay

Post  Riishuu Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:22 am

Here are my replays.
    http://expirebox.com/download/71d8e5d2255c8b712f2395e562436f36.html
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:37 am

i like your replays, there's definitely potential here, however i want to see you do better on all 3 maps.

Your start on flow was nice, good flow at drop. do a ride or flow trick on the big jump and get that sd in the last turn. You should be able to do .7x. If you can't get to .7x, send me your best replay with everything i jusk asked for.

Bala was sneaky fast. Go more to the right before starting the s4d, it is a better line and you'll have better speed. sd all the way into the first tube, don't stop right before going up. try to get a longer slide before the last turnover and get 2 more after it, one to the left and other to the right. You can do 55 easily here.

You have to watch the MX replay for yolo. you're leaving a lot of speed behind by not doing the ride trick at the start. if you get slowdowns, you are starting it too early; get on the dirt, wait for just a moment and do a quick dirt trick, it will serve as a ride trick as well. The rest of it is just focusing on the sd skidmarks. don't let them get too close like you did before the 2nd loop. the difference between too close or just right is minimal, but essential. based on your bala sd's, i believe you can do .3-.2 here.

if you wish to withdraw, let me know and feel free to try again later. or reach the goals i have set for you and i'll set you up a match date. take your time, does not matter how long it takes

good luck
    Riishuu
    Riishuu

Post  Riishuu Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 am

Here's an update on my replays. I reached the goal times for flow and yolo but bala only had a slight improvement. That run could have been it if it weren't for the relatively slow start. At least I get to see some blue splits at the beginning now when I practice. I've been practicing that one extensively but am still finding it difficult to consistently get effective SD's

http://expirebox.com/download/9fbcbc3236dec422812ad2818d459e19.html
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 am

alright, looks pretty good. are you free on sundays around 9pm cet?
    Riishuu
    Riishuu

Post  Riishuu Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:50 am

This sunday I have plans most of the day. Saturday would work or next sunday
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:52 am

Riishuu wrote:This sunday I have plans most of the day. Saturday would work or next sunday

alright, see you next sunday then

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 am