Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Swissmathis Application (New)

Swissmathi

Swissmathis Application (New) Empty Swissmathis Application (New)

Post  Swissmathi Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:14 pm

1. Age: 17
    2. Nickname in-game: Swissmathi
    3. TM2 Stadium log-in: swissmathi
    4. Country: EU Germany
    5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): Games already for 4 years Trackmania. I already know a bit of Trackmania.
    6. How often do you play: Each week 5 times. I play on the weekend no Trackmania, then I pleasure
    7. Previous teams, reasons why you left: I was up to now still in a clan
    8. How did you find out about AR: I have the clan found a very nice player you
    9. What could you bring to the team: I want the communities to bring fun, so now for example more players or more known manages
    10. Any tournament or competition experience: I've never played in a tournament. but I only know the ESL tournament.
    Good day, my name is Mathieu and I'm 17 years old. I like to play football with friends. I speak a little English but not very well. I'm very often like sports because I want to stay sporty. If they still want to know something about me, say it simply Smile Would be very happy when I get into the clan Smile Mathi
    Roytje

Swissmathis Application (New) Empty Re: Swissmathis Application (New)

Post  Roytje Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:24 pm

He's already using the AR tag. Laughing  He makes the team to shame. Through his use of inappropriate language in the server.

https://i.imgur.com/WBweECv.png?1 (screenshot)
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:01 pm

dont know why youre commenting and i dont know why youre re-applying. no one said you can use the tag. app denied, again. i would recommend looking into team esu, theyre a swell bunch of germans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 pm