Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Natoo Application

natoo
    natoo

Natoo Application Empty Natoo Application

Post  natoo Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:37 pm

EDIT: I successfully retrieved my old account back! My login is now "fullkurt".

1. Age: I'm currently 17, turning 18 this year. 1998-10-07
    2. Nickname in-game: Natoo/gumper. Depends on wish one i go with
    3. TM2 Stadium log-in: fullnatoo
    4. Country: Sweden

5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): I've been playing the first Trackmania games sence the age of 7 (trackmania original). When trackmania united came out i bought it and played the hell out of it. I was young so i never got "good" at the game but i was still a part of the community(Fear Fun Server(pre freezone). So i played TMNF for a while and then i shortly played Trackmania Canyon for a year when that came out, after that i've only played every now and then. I'm going to start to play this game again, i just want to find and be a part of a community that i can commit myself into.

6. How often do you play: I can nearly play everyday! I'm currently studying to be an electrician so i have alot of spare time.

7. Previous teams, reasons why you left: When i was young i used to be in a team called "Fear" wich was pretty big back in the days, i went under the nickname "Fear~King" wish was slightly childish but hey, it's something. I left the team becuase it got destroyed by the "FreeZone", new servers came up and "Fear Fun Server" never made it back again, the team ended. I have not participated in any big/known teams since.

8. How did you find out about AR: Aurora Racing have always been a BIG part of the trackmania community, atleast on the "Fullspeed" side of the community. There have always been atleast one AR member on every decent server. I chatted a little with "Ar-T" and he told me that i could send a team application on this website.

9. What could you bring to the team: I'll be real honest right now, I'm far away from being a good driver in trackmania but i still want to join the team. I've always been in different communities in any form on every game that i play, i love to interact with different people around the world and make new friends. Most of my friends live outside of Sweden (my home).

So what can i bring to the team? I'm not a good driver so what can i do? Bare with me, i have a youtube channel. It's basically nothing but i used to be into programming and video editing, and i had youtube as a platform for my friends to see my videos that i made. I used to have a serie called "Art of Speed" (Exampels down bellow). So basically, i could participate in the team as an editor and just being a part in the community. I could edit everything from tournaments to teamates records or such, i coulld even do weekly series of Aurora best times.

I could even make an Application video w/ some runs if you'd like to see that as an example.

10. Any tournament or competition experience: None, but i really want to be in one if i get the chance!

Thank you for taking your time to read this, sincerely Anton "Natoo" Karlsson.

"Art of Speed 7" (My fav) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZez1CvBoI
    "Art of Speed 8" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5dowh4W8Yc

Last edited by natoo on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Natoo Application Empty Re: Natoo Application

Post  Shadow Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 am

i'll consult with my team mates about your case, i'll get back to you shortly
    natoo
    natoo

Post  natoo Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Thank you for taking your time Shadow Smile
    natoo
    natoo

Post  natoo Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Update: I successfully retrieved my old account back! My login is now "fullkurt".
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 am

alright, Natoo. well put you up on a trial period. make a post aboit yourself in the introduction section when you have the time. then just be online and start adding ar members to your buddy list, so you know when were online and where we play.
    natoo
    natoo

Post  natoo Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Will do! Thank you for this opportunity <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:27 pm